Yoga in the work place can provide huge benefits to both a company and its employees. An increasing number of corporations and organizations have acknowledged the benefits of yoga and are providing yoga classes for their employees as part of their benefits package.
Benefits For Businesses:
- Improves productivity
- Decreases health care premiums
- Reduces staff turnover
- Reduces employee absenteeism
- Higher job satisfaction among employees
- More respect for senior management
- More attractive to potential employees
Benefits For Employees:
- Reduces stress, anxiety & depression
- Increases energy and decreases fatigue
- Improves memory, focus and concentration
- Improves flexibility & muscle tone
- Improves posture
- Reduces carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms
- Improves overall health & reduces risk of diseases.
Articles about Corporate Yoga:
- What are the Benefits of Corporate Yoga?
- Yoga On Commission: More Employers Pay For Good Health Habits
- Yoga Could Decrease Costs, Sick Days For People With Chronic Back Pain
- Yoga Fixes From Head To Toes: Poses For 8 Common Conditions
Check out all of the awesome Desk Yoga content from Corporate Yoga Month – January 2016!