Full Birth Doula Services – please contact me for pricing
- Initial Consultation (no obligation) – includes introductions, review of the contract and questions.
- Prenatal Visits – two (possibly three) visits, 1-2 hours each
- On call 2 weeks before and after your Expected Due Date (until birth).
- Available via phone or email for questions or support, as needed.
- Birth: support throughout labor and delivery, immediate postpartum/initial breastfeeding support (1 – 2 hours after baby is born)
- One Postpartum visit (at hospital or client’s home) – I will check-in with you via phone or email one or two days after your labor and birth. It is recommended that the postpartum visit be done within two weeks of the birth of your baby.
Birth Planning Package (3 sessions) – $320*
Are you unsure about having a doula at your birth but still want help with your birth planning? Let’s schedule three 60-minute Birth Planning Sessions to help get you where you want to be. During these sessions, we will:
- Develop your Birth Plan
- Practice breathing and birthing positions for labor
- Develop your Postpartum Plan
- Review any questions you may have about the birthing process and what to expect
Prenatal Reiki Package (3 sessions ) – $275
Reiki is a wonderful complement to your prenatal care. Throughout your pregnancy, Reiki can help relieve some of the common physical discomforts of pregnancy. In addition, Reiki can help balance the common stress and anxiety that is often experienced by expectant mothers.
Reiki is also highly beneficial for babies in the womb. It helps them become in tune with the thoughts, moods, and emotions of their mothers.
*a travel charge may be added depending on your proximity to Somerville, MA.